Lazuli Green Island Mama

Lazuli Green Island Mama

Monday, April 30, 2012

Autumn randoms

A little Autumn visual diary...

Why do I love hooks? If somebody would let me (I won't mention any names) I would happily add hooks to the walls and doors of every single room in our house.

Hooks on my favourite piece of furniture are pleasing me no end, and have made said piece even more perfect.
 


 "Introspection": my lovely friend Gillian thinks this is just the tea towel for a girl studying philosophy. So do I. 

 Island kids on a grey Sunday afternoon.

 Do you like my new herbal medicine dispensary cabinet? I think we were meant to be together.

 the sick little dog. Our beloved Banjo has a sensitive stomach. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop him from digging through other people's rubbish or eating dead fish. Sometimes he needs some extra looking after.

 the Coconut husk and felt Haus-schuhe. The bee's knees of indoor wear this winter.

 an inviting cafe entry... as if the smells, young male waiters with exceptionally friendly service, and the view weren't enough!
Kids peering north. After taking this photo we took a bit more notice of those looming dark clouds. We scaddled down the headland and still managed to fit in a quick Autumn swim before being blown home.

No comments:

Post a Comment