Lazuli Green Island Mama

Lazuli Green Island Mama

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not a very blue star day

Would you like to hear a little story about what my two little boys have been doing?

well, on Thursday I left for work at 6.30am. The boyks were dropped off at a friend's house later that morning by the Dada, to be picked up by me after lunch.

We'd been in the car for approximately 1.5 minutes when Noah belted Charlie, Charlie screamed blue murder and Mama slammed on the brakes and told them both they could get out.

Fast forward 1.5 hours and we were at home with two little friends, who were playing at our place while their Mama had final check-up for the sibling, who's arrival into the world could happen tomorrow. To distract myself from the four noisy children, I busied myself with chopping and cooking pumpkin. Fast forward another hour, pumpkin cooked and sitting on bench to cool. Noah told one little friend it would be a good idea and very funny for said friend to spit in the pumpkin. The little friend agreed and proceeded to do just that. O my god. Let me tell you, life feels bad when someone spits in your pumpkin.

Fast forward another 2 hours, after discussion as to why Mama was so mad about the pumpkin. All was quiet in the bedroom. Tooooo quiet. Several trips to investigate, found nothing but mischief lurking in the air. Until... John discovered what looked like the family stash of homeopathic remedies. What WAS the family stash of homeopathic remedies. Now it's a near empty box as Charlie swallowed approximately $300 of homeopathic pilules. O. MY. GOD. I was so incredibly furious that each time I tried to scream and shout and tell them they could find a new home, John strategically placed himself between me and the boyks and told them to stay out of Mama's way/sight/life. For the time being. They were sent straight to bed, no Mama love, no Mama kisses, no Mama sitting on the armchair in their room for an hour like she does every ridiculous night to reassure them as they drifted off to sleep. O no no no Mama.

And the next morning, Charlie was overheard saying to Noah: "Noah! You still haven't paid me for stealing Mama's medicine."
Noah's reply: "I'm not going to now."

Little assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment