- squirming suncream sessions before we swim (although in my opinion the water is still not warm enough yet!) (Mama is never listened to regarding water temperature)
- sunny days for fishing from our local jetty
- May-pole dancing (even though Spring in these parts falls in September, but no-one has bothered to change the name to September-pole!)
- a long awaited trip to New Zealand's south island, with the hope of snow!
- and of course, weekends of torrential downpours and strong winds. May they only be fleeting. Thank you, big sky, but our water tanks are indeed now full.