Lazuli Green Island Mama

Lazuli Green Island Mama

Friday, August 13, 2010

reminders that I'm real, I'm here now, it's all happening...

I just discovered this draft of a blog post, from this time last year! It is a list that could go on forever, with new reminders everyday so... I'm going to post it now and add to it every time I receive another sweet reminder that indeed: I AM real, I AM here now and it is ALL happening.
  • the petrol light coming on to remind me that I need petrol. Now.
  • music from acoustic guitars
  • the tears of another loved one
  • a bit of Radiohead
  • ambulance sirens
  • Mumford and sons gigs at the Enmore theatre
  • REM singing You are the everything; or Nightswimming (which stops me in my tracks as much now as it did in 1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment