Lazuli Green Island Mama

Lazuli Green Island Mama

Monday, August 27, 2012

A distracting campus

The man behind me is wearing a scent that was worn by the men (boys) in my life twenty years ago. So, were they ahead of their time, or has this man failed to mature? Either way, it is distracting me from my Human Geography text book.

Opposite me sits a slim, trim man in a pale grey suit. He's wearing pink, stripey socks, a shiny silver tie with small pastel flowers. He looks considered, intent, serious, ready for business. He wears a wedding band. His companion wears smart casual cream trousers. Not beige, cream. A white shirt, black suit jacket (too big for him), white sneakers. Bru, white sneakers? With a black suit jacket? Whatever blows your hair back.

This week's university phrase (now that I have 18 year old acquaintances) is: "Hey, don't judge me".

People are sooooo distracting!

No comments:

Post a Comment