- jumping off jetties
- all children and many adults being towed by Jules on a "doughnut"
- air-guitar on the top deck to the Gunners (O my, Guns & Roses. Who would have known that I do indeed know the lyrics to Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.... ?? Something to do with my youth.)
- Jamie's garlic chilli prawns
- tea drinking and newspaper reading
- Cranium (and a very uncharacteristic loss for the girls)
- new friends
- brunch at the Buddha Belly
- happy children
- overwhelmed, tired children
- children who were kept awake way too late by their very loud parents.
Thank you for coming, Diggins and McPhersons. (And thank you to special guest, Stephen.) You rejuvenate our souls and share the fire in our bellies. You tolerate our tantrums and laugh your heads off with us too. For all this and more, we love you. Come again soon.
We have so much to be grateful for.