Lazuli Green Island Mama

Lazuli Green Island Mama

Monday, October 26, 2009

Really, can you beat having a dance to a bit of reggae in a bush community hall?

Green becomes her

Having rebalanced all of my chakras and meridians with the fresh air of Bellingen, I have returned to the hum drum big bang of the big smoke, ready to see which life lesson crops up next. O so grateful for the lessons. I've said that before. May they be delivered gently enough.

The Zimbabwean has survived the long weekend of my talking, with the help of long sleeps and the Bellingen Youth Hostel... always a lingering stranger for me to have a little chat with. Why do I need to chat so much? Sometimes need, sometimes just enjoy it so much. To be sure, it can be exhausting for me too you know. It's not as easy as I make it look.

Anyway... the soundtrack to our latest roadtrip (ohne kinder!) was like this: Band of Horses (John's new favourite), The Killers, Kings of Leon, Block Party, a bit of Sinead, Coldplay, UB40, and the Pixies. And quite a bit of Eddie Vedder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Js2Ef5Ojg&feature=related

O how the little arms around my neck and legs are sweeter after a couple of days of space, and reconnecting with my one true love.

"This monkey's gone to heaven." Yo, sing it to me, Pixies.

No comments:

Post a Comment